Friday, May 11, 2007

Beate's Challenge

Check out Beate's blog to see her challenge for Blog Candy, where I had to create a card with a specific layout. This was a tad challenging (pun intended!) mostly because I tend to use ribbon on all cards and brads outside of Prima's, but this was still fun to do!

Not all Stampin' Up stuff on this, as I used Prima's a Cuttlebug embossing folder...and then I used retired SU stuff (the paper is from the Winter Mini, and the stamp set is from SAB...but it's one of my favs so I'll continue to use it regardless of it's expiration date!!).
This is my first actual project using the Cuttlebug, which is great, by the way! I love that I can actually get rid of some of my scraps without having to worry about stamps or anything. I have an order of five more embossing folders on the way to me...so hopefully I'll be sharing more Cuttlebug creations in the next few weeks!

Materials:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla, Enchante DS (Winter Mini)
Ink: Pale Plum Craft Ink, Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink
Accessories: Primas, Silver Brads, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Stampin' Sponges, Cutter Kit, Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Jennifer! You could have used Ribbon. I did on all three of my versions of this card! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Jennifer! The colors are beautiful!