Thursday, July 26, 2007

Challenge #3

Well, I did manage to complete this yesterday...but I was so tired I went to bed before completing it. So I actually made 4 cards yesterday, which I do think is a record for me this year! I am sooooo glad I'm on summer holiday now so I can actually stamp! :-)


This challenge was to use brads on a card. Now, brads are definitely my embellishment of choice. In fact, if I don't have brads on a project, it's quite shocking. I did this the first time and really hated how it turned out. I thought it would look cool to have the brads all around the puppy image as a frame or border...and in reality it looked like a really weird dog collar. It didn't fit with the whole concept of the card, so I pulled the brads out, trimmed the layer and started again. This one works much better!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Puppy and sentiment by Penny Black
Paper: Soft Sky by Stampin' Up, patterned paper by Crate Paper, White Select Cardstock by PaperTrey
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Silver Brads, Blue Dotted Organdy Ribbon by May Arts, Primsacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Stampin' Up Ticket Corner Punch, Black Stampin' Write Marker for doodling

No comments: