Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally some new stuff!

I have had NO time to post these pages that I did a few weeks ago. In fact, I haven't had any time to do anything else, and haven't even been able to surf around Splitcoast as much as I want to. This child is going through a fussy phase, and we think he might be one of the "lucky" ones who exhibits teething symptoms quite early. We can see four teeth, but can't tell if they are close to cutting or not. In any case he's fussy, temperamental, snotty (just his nose, not his personality!! hee hee), has a slight fever a lot of the time, and drooling like its an Olympic event.





In any case, I was able to do 4 pages at a crop I went to a few weeks ago. I'm so glad I got introduced to a lady who also went to it, and it turns out the group has quite a few members who live near me. They meet monthly, so I'll definitely look forward to hitting a crop each month and focusing on scrapbooking and cards!

Sorry for the bad picture. Its 7AM here, still dark, and we've been under a Winter Storm Warning since early yesterday. We got a ton of ice yesterday, then it turned into sleet overnight. It was sleeting so hard that it was thundering at one point overnight! We're supposed to get at least an inch of sleet, but could be up to 3 inches of sleet. How crazy is that?!?! (My mom is currently at the airport in Ohio trying to get on a flight here...its scheduled to arrive at 10AM my time...we'll see if she gets here. I'll apparently have some alcohol ready for her when she finally gets to my house, as she has already made it clear I am NOT to go get her at the airport).

(It is sleeting so hard right now that it sounds like rain. This is ridiculous.)




So giving the supplies for these pages is going to be interesting. I just don't remember a lot of it, so I'm going to guess. Obviously from the title you can see it is about my husband and son, who enjoy "bonding time", which typically involves a nap of some sort. I'm having a heck of a time getting the hubby to understand that, while these naps are sooooo cute, they are bad for two reasons: (1) Cameron is very close to rolling over, and (2) they throw him off the schedule I am determined to keep him on. So I try and keep all bonding naps to a minimum. :-)

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey Periphery, Stampin' Up Blue Bayou (retired)
Die Cuts: Basic Grey Periphery
Accessories: Basic Black Marker, black brads (unknown brand)

No comments: