Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remaining Christmas Projects

I figured I better post the remaining projects from our Christmas Stamp Camp...since Christmas is only 3 days away, and the doggone stamp camp was 6-ish weeks ago! Do you ever feel that November and December are on the Audobon just hauling ass? I cannot wrap my head around Christmas being in a few days. This is unreal.

In any case, here are the remaining projects from the stamp camp. It really was a lot of fun. We're hoping to do another one this spring, focusing on birthday/mother's day/father's day/baby/wedding stuff. Sheesh, that is a LOT of stuff! I think I better start thinking up projects. :)




A wonderful gift using the milk carton die and creating a flower out of fabric. These are perfect to use as gifts on a table. Last year I created boxes like this for Thanksgiving, and put two truffles inside each box. Every guest had to then tell us two things they were thankful for.


 An easel card. I used relatively "non traditional" Christmas colors of Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. It actually looks pretty good together, and the satin ribbon was such a nice sophisticated touch. "The Sounding Joy" was my favorite set from the Holiday Mini...which is only available for another 10 days!! Better order NOW!!


Another easel card, with a twist. This was designed to be a Christmas photo card. I didn't have any pics small enough to fit here...hence why it is blank. :) The top note die was used to create the base and easel portion of the card. I have to admit, I had a heck of a time getting this thing to work correctly! I went through 4 or 5 different pieces of cardstock and cutting it incorrectly on the Big Shot. Another demo even put a nice little mark on her top note die to show people where they had to cut...and I still didn't do it correctly. I think by the end of the day I was so exhausted I could barely see straight!



This box also used the top note die, and included 4 gift tags using various punches and dies. There were supposed to be two leaves on the box...but they mysteriously disappeared between the camp location and my house. 6-ish weeks later, and they still haven't shown up. :)




So those are FINALLY all the projects we completed!! 11 projects for only $50, and all the participants had to bring was adhesive and sticky tape. We even sent out detailed instructions after the camp so every customer could recreate the projects. It was loads of fun!

Keep on the lookout for more info about upcoming stamp camps and classes. The new Occasions Mini goes live January 3rd, and then Sale-A-Bration starts at the end of January. Stampin' Up Leadership Conference is mid-January, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! I'm so excited!!

I hope everyone has a fanastic Christmas and New Year!

No comments: