Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm setting over a new leaf for this blog. In 2008, this will be the second or third post I've done. This is simply unacceptable. Yes, I've been busy (pregnancy, getting my Master's, moving across the Atlantic, giving birth, being a mommy...), but I need to start getting back into crafting and post some new stuff!

A forum that I belong to issued a challenge to do 12 scrapbook pages before January 4th. This is exactly what I need to light a fire under my lazy crafting butt! And I also want to get back into the Splitcoast daily challenges. My son received so many toys for Christmas, I know I can keep him highly entertained while I tackle my creative genious.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I'll post some craft stuff soon!!

1 comment:

Bonsignore Family said...

okay, jennifer...i have added you to my blog, so you need to craft!!!