Saturday, December 17, 2011

More Christmas Projects

Here are three more projects we did at my Stamp Camp in December.



Isn't this the coolest ornament? Using barely any paper, we made this! I love it. Sooo easy to make too! You just get a bit sticky when adhering all of the paper cones together. But it turns out so pretty, its worth the stickiness!



This was designed to be a cute gift you could give at the holidays, using a stamp set that has a bunch of different greetings in it called Easy Events. All the cards are 3x3, and envelopes are included too.




This awesome creation is a cupcake box! We used a bunch of different accessories to create this beauty, including the Score Tool, punches, embossing folders, and Big Shot dies. The velvet ribbon we used from the Holiday Mini is sooo luxurious. I didn't think I would like it, but I briefly considered wrapping it all around me. Really plush stuff!



Rather than having a box be adhered, this box "falls open" to reveal the cupcake, also allowing you to see the embossing detail on the inside of the box. Oh, and the red velvet cupcake was AWESOME.


I'll post some more projects later this week, including the beautiful ribbon wreath I finished, some acrylic ornaments I painted, and other fun stuff I've done recently. Fun stuff!

No comments: