Thursday, August 7, 2014

Banners and Moonlight FTW!

It's rare for me to say that I've fallen in love with paper...but immediately upon seeing the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, I was there. I am definitely a fan of the geometric craze in life right now: honeycomb, stripes, chevron, polka dots...I'm all over it! I cannot go into a home store without wanting to redecorate everything. I guess I could tell my husband at least these craft supplies are cheaper than the throw rugs, pillows, and curtains I have my eye on. :)

I CASEd this card from another demo, just switching out the greeting and main colors. This was my first time getting to break out the banner framelits and Perfect Pennant stamp set, as well as (eeek!) the magnetic Big Shot plate. Holy awesomeness!! Seriously, I can't believe I waited this long to buy that sucker. It is A-MA-ZING. Totally worth the price.







Ingredients:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Paper: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP stack
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Apothecary Accents framelits, Banners framelits, Chevron embossing folder, Big Shot

No comments: