Saturday, August 9, 2014

Papillon Blending

Another CASE. A demo featured a frame she created using Papillon Potpourri and blendabilities. I knew I wanted to recreate this using a card, and love how it turned out! Also another wonderful opportunity to fiddle with the Blendabilities which are sort of addicting...although I finally realized they smell like dirt when the ink is still wet. Just a wonderful tidbit from me to you. :)


I have to admit I don't own the bitty butterfly punch, so I had to cut those out by hand. So this card took a bit longer than it could have. I also used this opportunity to whip out the new Regarding Dahlias set for the greeting and floral image on the inside, as I remember the CEO of Stampin' Up, Shelli Gardner, telling us at Leadership a few years ago that you should NEVER have a bare card on the inside. :)

Ingredients:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Regarding Dahlias
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Memento Black ink, Coastal Cabana
Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pearls, Butterfly Punch
 

No comments: