Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oops.

I am the pot. No, I am the kettle. Ahh, who cares. I'm as bad as the people out there that upset ME when they don't update their blogs regularly. In fact, I stalk a blog out there because her stuff is a-MAZ-ing...and she hasn't updated since March 31st. I was upset...then realized I haven't updated in a longer length of time. Hence the title: oops.

So anyway, I'm updating with my April stamp club projects. Since May's club is next week, I figure I better get these suckers updated. :) I'm going to post just one today, then post the others throughout the week. That way my blog actually gets USED more than once per month. :)

I've become a Crumb Cake addict. I find that I'm using it on every project (and did on another club project for April that you'll see in another post). It is such a great neutral and looks fantastic with virtually all the SU colors!

This project uses the Bigz Flowers die that was in the Occasions mini (and is still available, even though its not in the Summer Mini!) and one of the fabrics from the Holiday mini (also still available...betcha didn't know that!!!). The Big Shot cuts fabric so cleanly, there weren't any real tears or ends that needed to be trimmed. I will say that the fabric might not cut completely through at sections...but just have your trusty pair of paper snips nearby. :)

Ingredients:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: none
Accessories: Big Shot, embossing folder (can't remember the name), flower brads, Bigz Fun Flowers die, fabric, Basic Pearls

No comments: