Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabulous Floret Bliss

I love the new set Fabulous Florets. I was absolutely ECSTATIC when I saw it was in the new catalog too, meaning I get to inundate my customers with it for an entire year!! These flowers look fantastic in a variety of ways, and I really love the sentiment included.


I wanted to do a piece of paper that would be similar to a patterned paper. Instead of layering a bunch of stamps and making it extremely cluttered and busy, I focused on the one floral image and just turned the stamp multiple times so the flowers were all facing different directions. I then took a different floral image and cut it out, layered it on dimensionals with two leaves and popped it on some ribbon. Easy peasy, but beautiful!

Ingredients:
Stamp set: Fabulous Florets
Paper: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Basic Black
Accessories: Blush Blossom ribbon

No comments: