Thursday, February 24, 2011

My regional swaps

Every now and again, I have a stroke of genius and am seriously proud of the work I do. I was sooooo proud of my two swaps I created for regionals. So excited to get the "oohs" and "aahs" I just knew everyone would bestow upon my genius. Well...that didn't exactly happen. I gave others a lot of oohs and aahs, but only a few in return. Oh well. I like them, I think I did a great job. {patting myself on the back}




Ingredients:
Thank you card:
Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
Ink: Concord Crush, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Dotted embossing folder, Big Shot, Concord Crush double stitched ribbon, rhinestones, sponge, ticket corner punch
Happy Birthday Card:
Stamps: (the birthday set in the occasions mini...I really need to brush up on my stampin' memorizations!)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, assorted markers
Accessories: embossing folder, Big Shot, Daffodil Delight pompom trim, Smooch Spritz, Daffodil Delight 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
For my next hostess club, we're doing at least one of these cards, but probably both. But before any of my gals think they know what's coming, already know that I've altered one of them. I like to change things up. :) So we'll see what I end up with by next weekend. :)

No comments: