Monday, April 16, 2007

I am not an Early Bird...

The saying is true that the early bird gets the worm. I had decided to wait a few days on getting the new Papertrey set, "Faux Ribbon", and now I'm paying for it. This set was so successful that it sold out in 36 hours!! To see some really awesome samples, check out Nichole's blog and the Papertrey site (click on Inkpad Gallery to see all the Designer samples from some great artists). I will continue to play with my other two Papertrey sets until the new one is available for purchase again. Seeing as how the girls will be unveiling a new set on the 15th of each month, I can honestly say I will be making a purchase on the 15th of every month.


And I have to support my local gals because two of the three Papertrey girls are from Cincinnati...have a cheese coney for me!!!


On a side note, my hubby and I are doing routine housecleaning and yard work today. My parents have been visiting from Cincinnati for the last two weeks, and they left yesterday. My school reopens for the summer term on Wednesday, so I'm enjoying my last two days of "freedom" before going back to the daily grind. Just a few interesting tidbits about the differences between American English and British English:

American...British
Hello...Hiya
Thanks...Cheers
Eraser...Rubber (too weird!!!!!!)
Temper...Strop
I'll call you...I'll ring you
Notebook...diary
Math...Maths (yep, it's plural!)
Flashlight...Torch
Friend...Mate

Also it's good to know that I have an accent, not them. :-)

No comments: