Saturday, April 28, 2007

Woah, I actually got tagged!

There's a whole lot of tagging going on in the blogging world, and it actually hit me. I was shocked! :-) I was tagged by Allison...or should I say Molly Ringwald. Check out her 7 things to see how she feels about "Pretty in Pink" and Andrew McCarthy...although Allison, I have to admit I had a crush on him too!!

7 Things about me:

1. I'd like to say I'm not a morning person, but that's not entirely true. I hate getting out of bed. Period, end of story. It doesn't matter what time of day...I don't want to get out from under my wonderful duvet AT ALL.
2. I'd secretly like to drive in a NASCAR race just once. Mostly to see all the cute boys, but also I'd like to drive that fast without getting a ticket, and wreck a car that I don't have to pay for.
3. I have my Oscar speech prepared. "I'd like to thank the Academy...for taking a chance on an unknown 30-year-old with no true acting ability or pizzazz and casting her opposite Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt. It truly is an honor." :-) Just kidding.
4. When I was in high school, I decided to get a job at Wendy's to work with some of my friends. I went through the interview, got the job, and received a schedule. I then decided I liked the food too much to know what actually goes on behind the counter, so I just didn't show up for my first shift. I never even called them to explain...I just didn't show up. Really callous of me, but pretty damn funny in the process. It's called denial, people! I don't wanna know they drop my burger and wipe it on the floor! :-)
5. I have a dog, a cat, and a guinea pig. Most people know that, but what they don't know if I absolutely cannot stand cleaning up the "deposits" after these animals. It almost makes me vomit to clean my back yard each week...so I've subtlely given that job to my husband. He doesn't do the best job on it...but at least I don't have to do it!
6. I want to be published in something. And no, I'm not a person who says, "I want to be published just once". No: I want to be published multiple times. I'm greedy. I want to be on the Design Team for PaperTreyInk because I desperately want to receive those wonderful stamp sets a month early. :-) We're already hearing how great the May 15th set is....I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Patience is NOT one of my virtues.
7. I've begun to develop a slight British accent, but it's only apparent when I'm with children in my school. It's quite sporadic though, and sometimes it comes out with a southern twist, other times sort of Jamaican, and then you'll get a Middle Eastern accent at the end. I really end up sounding like the guy on "The Simpsons"...I don't know the name of the convenient store clerk. That is my incredibly accurate British accent.

I've decided not to tag anyone else (I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers to post 7 things about themselves) because the tagging thing is going around so much and the women I would tag have already been tagged at least once or twice. :-) So I won't burden them with trying to come up with 7 more things, considering I had a hard time coming up with this. Not to worry...I'm sure someone else will tag everyone in the blogging world before long.

And amusingly, reading my first post, I'd like to state that I actually woke up at 6AM this morning ready to go! When I realized it was a Saturday, I forced myself to go back to sleep until 8AM. But still, that's pretty damn good for me! Now I have the whole day to do stuff! WOO HOO!

No comments: