Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm a blogger!

It's about time I jumped on the blog-bandwagon. A little profile:

I'm Jennifer Magreevy, currently stationed at RAF Lakenheath in England with my husband, Jason, who is in the Air Force. We have been married for 2 1/2 years, and living in England for almost 1 1/2 years. We have a dog, cat, and guinea pig. Essentially I live in a zoo. I'm currently teaching in a British primary school, which has enabled me to learn all sorts of interesting things about education, the English language, and British slang. Did you know their word for eraser is rubber? Boy did I have a hard time working that one into my regular vocabulary!

I have been scrapbooking since the late 1990's, and stamping for a few years. I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator in April 2006, and have recently been introduced to the fabulous life of acrylic stamps with Papertrey stamps...which are fast becoming my absolute favs! When I'm not teaching or stamping, I use my "spare time" to complete classes toward my Master's degree in Education. Oh, and I spend time with my husband. :-)

I hope to update with fabulous tidbits of my life in England, as well as my trials and tribulations with stamping, scrapbooking, and various other craft related fiascos. But I'm always having fun!

No comments: