Tuesday, May 1, 2007

B-Day Presents for MEEEEEEE!

Well, I finally received the birthday presents my husband ordered, and I'm soooo excited to play with them when I actually have some time! He got me the Cuttlebug (woo hoo!), five embossing folders, and a whole bunch of brads. I'm so excited! My friend Andraea always laughs at me because almost every single card or scrapbook page I make has at least two brads on it...they are my accessory of choice.Anyway, I also recently found a cute little craft store in Ely (where I live) and got their version of the SU Powder Pal for a lot less money...and I picked up some brads there too. I received my PaperTrey order last week, which consisted of the Faux Ribbon set and three of the new ink pads...and this doesn't even count the SU order I placed on Sunday, and the PrimaShare I've just joined that I should receive in June. To add to all of this, my neighbor Jen gave me 10 chipboard coasters she ordered from StarLitStudio...It's a good time to be craftin' in my house!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Hey Jennifer, just wanted to say hi from Kent and say that I think your blog is great.
I absolutely adore Papertrey too, Nichole is costing me a fortune and I get up at 5 am to order the sets, lol. Yes, I'm crazy.

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! That is a lot of loot! Happy Belated Birthday!

Sew Club said...

Oooh, yummy stuff! What fun you must be having!