Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thank you's

PaperTreyInk released a new stamp set at midnight...and I made an order at what would be 4AM EST. They have wonderful new products, including thicker White cardstock (I ordered some just to try it out...I'm partial to Stampin' Up cardstock, but I'll try it!), and new stationary boxes that match the boxes their stamp sets come in! So...at my 4AM order...they had already sold out of the stationary boxes!!!! Obviously PaperTrey is the "it" company right now, but seriously!! (do that in your best Meredith Grey impression) They sold out in 4 hours!!!! On a bright note, another shipment will be arriving on Thursday, so my backordered stationary boxes should ship Friday. And the new stamp set is too cute, with a ladybug theme. I want to be on that Design Team for PaperTrey...but if you want to see some awesome designs, check out the Inkpad Idea Gallery on PaperTrey and you'll see why, well, I'm not on the DT. :-)
On another note...I finally had time to stamp...and managed to knock out 7 Thank You cards for the girls in my Stamp Club. It's been a loooooong stamp club...actually meeting for 10 months (due to three different girls dropping out along the way!). But they all enjoyed coming to our monthly meetings and seeing what my neighbor Jen and I could come up with that was new and exciting (especially considering three of the remaining 7 are SU demos, 1 is debating on signing up, 1 used to be a demo, and 1 probably has more product than I do!!).


So here are the cards I made. I love making 3" by 3" cards, they are just so cute and really easy to make...plus they don't use so much paper. I finally had an opportunity to use the Cuttlebug my hubby got me for my birthday last month, so I used seven different embossing folders for each individual card. How cute are these?!?! To give it a little individuality and to make it look a little distressed, I lightly pressed each sheet after it was Cuttlebugged into a Mellow Moss stamp pad. I love how each card looks unique and has a different personality!!


Supplies: (All Stampin' Up! except for cuttlebug products)
Stamps: Much Appreciated, Simply Said (inside card), Delight in Life (used as a background on the Very Vanilla cardfront)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana
Ink: Mellow Moss, Black Stazon (inside card), Barely Banana (you can "barely" see it, as it is a background image on the "Thank You" piece of the card)
Accessories: Cream Grosgrain ribbon, Silver Eyelets, Cutter Kit, Cuttlebug & Embossing folders

No comments: