Friday, May 11, 2007

I hate when I have no time to stamp!

This week has been absolute chaos. I have two huge projects due for my current Master's class, as well as various responsibilities at my school (including a huge portfolio I have to complete by July for my job). Plus I've been finishing up application packets for two jobs that I wanted to interview for. I wasn't even interviewed for the one at my work...in fact, my headmaster hasn't even told me yet that I didn't get an interview...even though the school secretary let it slip. How rude of him to not tell me! Anyway, keep your fingers crossed, because I'm up for a really neat Science teacher position at a neighboring school. The Science lab and facilities in school are amazing, and I'm soooo excited about the possibility of working there. I'd be teaching classes to all Year groups in the Junior school (which I believe is 4 year groups, probably 3 classes per year). It would be a great experience, and I love science!!! Fingers crossed I'll hear that I'm being interviewed by Tuesday, and then the interviews are the following week. I'm praying for it!!


Just because I feel the need to post a project, this is what I did for my last Stamp Club in April. We completed the small stationary box (I found the template on Splitcoast), which fits six cards and six envelopes. Just because we didn't have enough time, we only did two full cards. I added the third piece, which is just a relatively plain card, with only DS paper. But I think it turned out nicely, and allowed me to use up some of my Cranberry Crisp paper, which I will miss dearly. :-)
Materials: (All Stampin' Up unless noted)
Stamps: Doodle This, Much Appreciated, Fine Lace background
Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron (for extra cards)
Ink: Versamark, Brown Stazon, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Petals Jumbo Wheel, Watercolor Joy Wheel, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Sponges, Brads, Cream Organdy Ribbon, Cranberry Stitched Ribbon, Cutter Kit, Ticket Corner Punch, Marvy Giga Scalloped Square Punch, Marvy Mega Square Punch

No comments: