Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ahh, sweet Prima bliss


Can you say F-I-N-A-L-L-Y?!?!? My Prima-Share with Jody was mailed to me on the 24th of May, and I just finally got it today, June 26th!!!! Apparently it either sat in customs for three weeks or sat in the military post office...but I don't care at this point. I'm ready to PLAY! And seeing as how I'm impatiently waiting for the new Stampin' Up catalog...and I fear it won't come before it's released online July 1st. Some stateside demonstrators have had theirs since Saturday, but I may not get mine anytime soon (did you read my second sentence??? Apparently shipping is not going well right now!!). It really sucks!!!


So anyway, I'll play with my new Primas (the Sprites versions in a variety of colors, although due to a manufacterer glitch many of the same colors were sent to Jody, so I got duplicates of the green primas. No matter: a prima is still a prima, and I'll use 'em! They actually match some of the SU greens pretty well, so I'm excited to start adding them to projects. Yippeeeee!!!!!

No comments: