Friday, June 1, 2007

Just a quickie...

It's late here, and I don't even have anything new to post (boo hoo!). I have a final project due for my current Master's class, and it's basically sucking up all of my time. I'll be able to stamp tomorrow, as I'm going to my friend (and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator) Tina's "20 6x6 pages in a day" class to learn how to make a 6x6 album in one day. I'm excited about it, because I think it'll be something I'll use (and give as gifts!!!) and that others would like to learn about too!

I just wanted to post quick and tell everyone to have a great weekend! I'm finishing up three ATC swaps, working on a cute tutorial on something I learned recently using the Tag Punch (it's really cute, fairly easy, and will get a "wow" factor!!), and hopefully doing some regular stamping and scrapbooking somewhere in here. Needless to say, it's a busy weekend in the Magreevy household when you include regular cleaning, organizing, yard work, bathing the pets, running errands, lesson planning, cooking...how did the week go by so QUICKLY?!?! I'm not ready to go back to work!!!!

If you go to Gina K's blog here, you can enter to win not one but TWO Giga Scalloped Punches!! She's giving away a Heart and Rectangle Giga Scalloped Punch...can you believe it?!?!?!? I would be in HEAVEN!!!!!

I'll hopefully post more tomorrow! :-)

Edited to add:
I believe Gina is giving away two separate punches to two winners...so you won't win both punches. Regardless, I entered!!! I'm all for freebies!!!

No comments: