Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June BAK

The June "Build A Kit" is available now on stuff to Scrap! Check out the wonderful kit that Colleen and us CT members helped to design for Pretty Pixel Designs! Colleen is so wonderful, she asked us for help and our opinions. I feel so important. :)




I haven't had an opportunity to play with this kit yet, as the weekend "festivities" in the E.R. with my son really dampened my creative abilities. I'll definitely find time later this week to play!

Also check out ALL of my designers who participated in the STS Blog Train, which is where designers contribute free stuff in one theme so, at the end, you have a HUGE kit that centers around one set of colors or themes. The theme this month was "Summer Romance". Check out

Flower Scraps

Jenasis Design

Pretty Pixel Designs


Once on these blogs, you'll see the entire list of bloggers who participated. Some really cute stuff!!

No comments: