Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm a Challenge Queen

Seriously, I'm becoming addicted to the challenges on Stuff to Scrap and My Life and Scrap. I need to get ahold of myself. :) MLAS had a "night owl speed scrap", which was held at 11PM Saturday night my time (midnight EST). This actually works for a lot of people that aren't in the U.S., and I chatted with a couple fellow scrappers from Australia. Nice to branch out!! :)

For those of you who are unaware of a "speed scrap", essentially it involves the hostess giving directions every 10 minutes on what you need to do. It helps getting creative juices flowing when you're stuck in a rut. The directions are subject to interpretation, as you can see if you check out the gallery for speed scrap admissions HERE. Everyone reads directions differently, and that's completely okay!

I used JK Creations kit Dotty Boy again. Ahhh, I seriously love this kit. It is just so beautiful and fits so many of my needs for scrapping stuff about Cameron.

I decided to go waaaaay back and scrap a newborn photo. Here he is at 2 weeks of age, can you believe it?? I am flabbergasted that he was ever that small. This was one of the first pics where I feel like he looks like himself. Newborns come home all puffy and slightly misshapen from being in the womb...or at least mine did. He looked a lot like my father-in-law, actually...now he looks like my husband. If they hadn't yanked him out of me, I would have thought he wasn't mind, cuz the kid doesn't look a damn thing like me!! :)


The font on the tag is Ali's Hand font, from Creating Keepsakes. Its Ali Edwards' font, and its FREE! I'm all about freebies. :) The alpha is the matching alpha for Dotty Boy, and can be purchased in the bundle on MLAS to get all the matchy-matchy stuff.

Lots of new things coming in the next few weeks, so check back!

1 comment:

K said...

That set is just perfect for Cameron! He has always been so darn cute!