For the most part I like how it turned out, except I absolutely hate the label on the middle saying what the book is. I'll have to think of a way I can change this. Anyway, it's the chipboard book by Stampin' Up, and has 50 pages. I created the tabs with the tab punch which is also Stampin' Up, and so there are 5 sections of 10 pages: Try a New Technique, Ways to Use It, Color Combos, Sketches, and Scrapbook Layouts. I completely forgot about the challenge that is featured every Friday: Limited Supplies. But seeing as how I pretty much don't have limited supplies (hee hee), I figure anything I'm really interested in remembering I'll just pop in another section.
I have to say, this picture really isn't doing the book justice. I used all May Arts dotted organdy ribbon, with two pieces going under the main image and around the inside, and then little pieces on all of the bindings. The base patterned paper is Crate Paper (I think), and the die cuts are all Stampin' Up. Frankly, I really liked how it looked with just the patterned paper, but thought I just "had" to add more to it. I might try and see if I can take some of it off without ripping the paper and make it a little less busy. We'll have to see what I come up with...and I'll post an update if I really change it up.
I seriously need to get to bed, I'm beat! I don't really know why I'm so tired, honestly I only left my house today to take the dog on a walk. But I'm pooped. :-) Everyone enjoy your weekend!!