Wednesday, August 1, 2007

3 Challenges in 1!

Sometimes I find it challenging to think about three things at the same time. So, I guess I challenged myself within the Dirty Dare challenges to combine 3 challenges. One was to create a tag card using only one stamp set, one was to create a card with Black accents, and the third was to create a card using pink. Now, some people may think of this card as being more red, but to me the color Rose Red is a deep pink. I absolutely LOVE how this turned out, and I think Basic Black and Rose Red are a phenomenal color pairing!

Stampin' Supplies: (All Stampin' Up unless noted)
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Rose Red DS Paper
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: May Arts Black Dotted Ribbon, Making Memories Black Brads, Rose Red Brads, Cutter kit, Color Spritzer, Rose Red Marker

No comments: