Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dusty Rose Garden #2

I did another layout with Jenasis Design's Dusty Rose Garden. Very pretty kit! Unfortunately, the fact that I have a boy makes it slightly more difficult to create wonderful layouts that aren't feminine, but I think I did okay. He won't die of shame with a little pink on a layout. :)


The frame featured here is one of the elements in the kit, how nice is that! I don't think I'm creative enough to think about doing multiple frames, so I'm glad Shelby created a frame for geeks like me to just shove on there. :) I did, however, create my own little tag using a circular piece of one of the papers included, as well as the small pearl-like frame that is included. The word "reading" is part of the alpha included, and the words "with gamma" are a font called LT Chickenhawk, which is one of my favs.
Check below to see another layout using this kit!

I have to post a link to this kit I just found, which is one Jenasis Design did (not sure when she released it). Its called "Enchanted Evening". How pretty is this??? Ahhh, makes me relax and think sleepy thoughts just looking at it. Totally have to grab this kit, I only have a thousand pictures of Cameron sleeping that I could use!! :) She also has a kit called "Posh Baby" which is considered a mega kit because of the number of elements included...it has FOUR alphas!!! Must.Grab.Soon. Gee. I'm such an enabler. :) hee hee

No comments: