Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another speed scrap accomplished!

Aaahhhh. There is nothing better than the feeling of a satisfied scrapping experience. :)

I did another speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap tonight. It is really neat: I love that they give you steps and you can alter them slightly to meet your needs. Just seeing what everyone did was pretty cool, and how people interpreted the steps (which can be somewhat vague or open-ended). In fact, the person who posted directly above me in the forum is also a CT Member of Flower Scraps. She used the EXACT same kit as I did, Summer Garden, yet her page turned out entirely differently! That is the wonder of kits like this, where you're given so many wonderful papers and embellishments that you can really come up with some beautifully creative layouts.



My page was all about Cameron's first haircut. He technically did receive two very small haircuts in the autumn, only to remove the portion of hair on the back of his neck that was quickly becoming a mullet...or a tail, circa 1988 and Jordan Knight from New Kids On The Block (yep, I was sooooo in love with him. I've totally dated myself here, but there you go. I'm a kid of the 80's!). Cameron was well past exhausted at this point, so we really shouldn't have thrown him to the wolves with his first haircut. But he did remarkably well...and since he really doesn't have much hair, she just dry-cut it with scissors for 5 bucks. I guess I can't complain. :)

No comments: