Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Garden Eatin'

Now that I'm a member of Pretty Pixel Designs CT, I got to take advantage of using this kit that was released earlier in April. In fact, I think the fact that I drooled all over the kit in my email to the designer (Colleen) made her pick me for her team. :) But seriously, LOOK AT IT! I. Love. This. Kit.





Here's my first layout with it. There are so many fantastic embellishments in this kit that I got to fiddle with...I actually took some off the page because I went a little embelly-crazy! But I really like how it turned out. I love the alphabet that comes with the kit, and she even included both lowercase and uppercase letters!! Such a great deal. If you want to purchase the kit, go to her store at Stuff to Scrap!


And now that you've seen my layout, you understand the title. Cameron loooooves to put crap in his mouth. Seriously. I have pulled just about any item you can think of out of his mouth at one point or another in his 18+ months on this planet. I found out the hard way that I could not put any furniture together while he was awake and roaming, because I had to drag one of those wooden dowels out of his mouth that is only about an inch long...just about the perfect size for choking! The kid is definitely orally-stimulated, and has been since birth (with a very possessive appreciation for a pacifier from the get-go). So there you go. That's why I said garden eatin'. :)

No comments: