Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lesson 3 layout

How cute is this?? Seriously, I'm LOVING this Jessica Sprague class!! Not only because I'm learning cool new "tricks of the trade", but also because essentially all of this stuff is now in my greedy little hands for future use! I have to admit, I'm not much of a primary-colors kind of girl. But I (HEART) this layout. Just L.O.V.E. it.

All the pictures were taken the day my husband left for his training last July. We thought he was leaving directly from training to go to his deployment, but fortunately he did come home for a week in August before leaving for 7 months. So these pictures were taken thinking they would be the last together. :(

This lesson was lesson 3 in Jessica's "Up and Running" class. She also has classes that are more in depth, essentially two sequels to this class...which I will be taking. There are just too many doggone bits and pieces to Photoshop, and I like to have someone walk me through it! I'm not the type that just fiddles and messes around with programs. I like direction. Plus this gives me something to do that is structured...and I even like having "homework" assignments.

I've also been working on some layouts for the new release from JeNaSis DeSiGn, which is coming up next week! I'll be sure to post some great stuff on release day from the new kit called Bliss of Both. It is really nice...I was so excited to download it I had to force my husband to put our son to bed so I could play. :)

We will be out of town for the weekend, but I'll have great stuff next week! WOOHOO!

No comments: