Monday, April 19, 2010

Waving Hello

So I'm starting to get the hang of digi scrapping websites...which are a world unto themselves. :) The website Stuff to Scrap has lots of challenges, including a monthly color challenge. Within this challenge people can create free kits for others to use. The pull for this is that you have a main set of colors, and by the end of the month you have a huge amount of materials you have collected throughout the month. Its a great way to get a variety of styles as well, as each designer pulls from something you wouldn't have thought of.

My page came from the JeNaSis DeSiGn kit, which Shelby called Grapes From The Park. You can view it on her blog here.


Here is the preview.



And here is what I did.

Yep, totally made my son into a purple page. :) You have to love that! I just really liked that background paper, and it spun from there. And I think its so awesome that I could create this page out of a kit that was definitely more bright spring colors, and that kit came from a color challenge that had more bright colors. Its all in the mind of a scrapper: we see what we want to see. :)

I'm working on lots of new things this week, so I hope to post lots of good stuff! Be sure to check back for the JeNaSis DeSiGn release on Thursday, April 22nd, you'll love her new kit!!!

No comments: