Saturday, April 24, 2010

Revamped

So I was so irritated with how my previous post looked, I did the template again. :) Much better!!




I seriously used the same stuff: the same kit, same template, same font, same pictures. Just used different stuff. I liked how this turned out so much that I decided NOT to use any embellishments. I like how its simple and the focus is on the pictures.
I did find that my previous attempt actually was wrong. The journaling around the circle wasn't completed on the last one. If you clicked on the pic to make it large, you probably saw the journaling, but it was from the template and said something along the lines of "click the big T for journaling" or something like that. :) Ooops. :) hee hee Glad I caught it and was able to include journaling!




1 comment:

K said...

Better! Love the journaling