Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WOOWEEEEE! I'm on a design team!

I'm so excited, I'm on my first design/creative team! Shelby over at JeNaSis DeSiGn had a design team call...and she accepted me! Woohoo! I'm so pumped.

While I'm soooo new to digital scrapping, Shelby was kind enough to take me on and let me grow with her and the other team members.

Check out her blog!

Edited to add: a friend of mine asked what this means. Basically it means I am on a creative team of digital scrapbookers. We receive some product early and create layouts to showcase the great products that are going to be available. We essentially "sell" the cool stuff. :) And I just saw the first kit I get to work with for JeNaSis DeSiGn...it is sooooooooooooooo awesome! I can't wait to get started! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So what does that mean?

K said...

That is suuuuuper AWESOME Jen!!