Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jenasis Design Release Day!!!

I'm so excited to take part in my very first release!! JeNaSis DeSiGn is proudly releasing the Bliss of Both kit, which you can purchase HERE, which has wonderful papers and elements to create a variety of pages. The Creative Team also combined their creations together for a Quick Page kit, which can be purchased HERE. I loved how colorful and bright my LO's turned out!














Here are three pages I created for this release.







I did this one for a speed scrap challenge over at Stuff to Scrap. Those challenges are probably the easiest way to light a fire under my tooshie...forces me to get creative in 60 minutes. :)




You can read all about the release at Shelby's blog at JeNaSis DeSiGn, for info and a freebie! And be sure to check out the rest of the Creative Team member blogs...you just might find some freebies there as well!!!










No comments: